Why Tile Sets the Standard
There's no need to wonder which flooring is best for your home and family. Tile answers every concern and meets every challenge. Tile has no VOCs, PVCs, formaldehyde or allergens. It is durable enough to last decades. By selecting tile, you are making a strong, clean, environmentally-friendly choice that increases your home's value.
BEAUTIFUL. STRONG. PURE. UNEQUALED.
INDOOR / OUTDOOR
- The term "waterproof" applies to the tile product itself and does not extend to the sub-floor or adhesives; it does not apply to moisture or water coming from below/underneath the product and it does not apply to flooding or intentional damage or misuse.
- With use of normal household products and chemicals.
- Does not apply to chipping.
- Applies to approved applications in freezing and/or non-freezing climates.
- Does not require specialized cleaners.
√ SUSTAINABLY SOURCED
√ A SMART WAY TO LEED CERTIFICATION
√ EASY TO RECYCLE
√ IMPROVED HOME RESALE VALUE
MEASURING THE 4T'S OF FLOOR QUALITY
Unparalleled design flexibility and style.
Tile provides seamless design throughout the home for both indoor and outdoor spaces in unlimited color and style selections that never go out of style.
Outstanding durability and performance.
With an innate durability to resist decades of heavy traffic, tile is stainproof, scratchproof, waterproof and fire resistant.
Easy to clean and maintain.
Tile is low maintenance and easily cleaned with zero restrictions and will not damage from cleaning services.
Safe and 99.9% natural.
With the lowest carbon footprint of any floor, tile is green certified and completely free of any VOCs.